1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Pretty Much New Reef Octopus Pellet Reactor

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by ReefCheif, Oct 15, 2018.

1. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

255379C2-6299-4F4B-AFDE-23C6F8DADD55.jpeg Picked this up a while back, was going to use it for a cheato reactor, ended up setting up a algae scrubber instead, so this is just sitting around collecting dust.

Asking $80 obo

2. ReefCheif

Bump. $50 takes it

3. ReefCheif

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Hey Josh, any idea what model it is? BRS sells the 70,110, and 140....The 70 is about 2.75 inches in diameter, the 110 is about 4, and the 140 is 5.5in.

5. ReefCheif

Im gonna say 110 as a guess off the top of my head, ill double check when I get home

6. ReefCheif

Its actually the 2.75” diameter

7. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I was thinking of using it as a biopellet reactor, but I don't think that one would hold enough for me. Thanks anyway though!

8. ReefCheif

The reactor is like 18 inches tall, you’re only supposed to run a few inches of media in the bottom of it