Purple hornet dbtc

Status
Not open for further replies.

120greefman

Got a nice frag(5-6 polyps) of purple hornets up for grabs.(pick up preferred or you can pay shipping) Only one response per person please.

If you were to add up the total gallons of water for every tank that I currently own, what would the total volume be? Assume I am counting the volume if the tank were empty. This can include sumps, extra tanks sitting around, currently occupied tanks, etc...

120greefman

120greefman;88681 said:
Got a nice frag(5-6 polyps) of purple hornets up for grabs.(pick up preferred or you can pay shipping) Only one response per person please.

If you were to add up the total gallons of water for every tank that I currently own, what would the total volume be? Assume I am counting the volume if the tank were empty. This can include sumps, extra tanks sitting around, currently occupied tanks, etc...
And when I say empty I mean no decorations to take away from the water volume.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
260g (120g/90gcorner/40gsump/10gacrylic)

120greefman

All excellent guesses but no. I decided this is like picking a number between 1-1000 and could take forever. So I will help out for the sake of time. It is between 180-500 gallons. Everyone who already guessed can guess again as there was no range before. You can also guess once per day until the number is picked. First one to get it wins. Good guessing. :)

120greefman

wicked demon;88712 said:
currently filled, or empty garage tanks included?
420 (this will always be my guess)

Empty garage tanks too. For some reason if you asked me what number you would have picked I would of guessed that based on yesterdays date. lol. Do I win anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.