MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
SynDen;362299 said:
I believe 'home' is still in need of a tank
You are correct sir! I ended up using the light for my home build on the 40 breeder.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So this happened.
[GALLERY=media, 39]IMG_2333 by MuralReef posted Jan 16, 2018 at 3:44 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 38]IMG_2332 by MuralReef posted Jan 16, 2018 at 3:44 PM[/GALLERY]

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
That was the light on the sump refugium. The zip tie broke and the light fell into the water. The cord totally melted through on the fixture. Fortunately no fire and nothing dead so far. I am not sure if the outlet on the EB is still functional.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was the light on the sump refugium. The zip tie broke and the light fell into the water. The cord totally melted through on the fixture. Fortunately no fire and nothing dead so far. I am not sure if the outlet on the EB is still functional.
I can't see the pics you posted but that sounds horrible. Glad for no fire or loss of life.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Kessil has been rocking for a while now and the gorgs seem to like it. I will post pics this week once I am back at school.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So this tank is done! The seam on the front left failed this morning. I was called as I was driving in that water was pouring out of the library aquarium. I arrived to see about 8-12" of water missing from the tank, and water squirting our of the left side of the tank. The funny part was the librarian was trying to stop it by covering it with her hands! I now have about 12" left in the tank with the fish and some of the corals. Everything else is in brutes in the classroom. View attachment 11587 View attachment 11588 View attachment 11589

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I will post up what we get to replace it as soon as I figure that out. I will be losing the 40 breeder, but I will try to have a fuge in the new system too.