R2G buy

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
20 minutes and im placing the order, Shoot me a PM for what you want ordered. (Those who i have already spoke to through PM have been put in the order)

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
k, i got BryanF, Algaeman, Aresgraphix and Munch down. Last 5 minutes if anyone else wants in. They have a good deal running... 1.99 a head candy cane corals, 100 reef safe hermits for 20 bucks, Nassarius snails .50c Each... bunch of other stuff im missing and dont feel like typing out to advertise for them... haha

Shoot me a PM for any last minute orders people. Pickup will be (assuming they arrive tuesday) Tuesday Evening/Wednesday, I will float bags and check order upon arrival for fatalities and paying is best in cash on pickup.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Am I too late to get in on this deal?

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry 2sweet, i made the order about an hour and a half ago. Fitz said he was down for the mandarin, so i was going to call them in the morning and see if i can confirm when the order will arrive and add the mandarin, what were you looking to tack on?

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Pm sent

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok just got an update from" R2G, "Your package is currently scheduled to be shipped on Wednesday, July 17th, 2013. Baring any technical difficulties, you should expect to receive a shipping confirmation email in your inbox with tracking information on the evening of Wednesday, July 17th, 2013. Your package will be sent via the method you selected at check out when it is shipped. The tracking information should provide you with an estimated date of delivery so that you can plan receipt of your order"

with this said, that means it will arrive on thursday. Those of you who have ordered with this if you could please come by on thursday afternoon/evening for pickup because i am leaving town that evening to go back to Houston. I will let you know on this thread when the package arrives to my doorstep and you are free to come by right after. I assume it will be sometime around noon for the package arrival but again, i will let you know on here.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;256854 said:
ok just got an update from" R2G, "Your package is currently scheduled to be shipped on Wednesday, July 17th, 2013. Baring any technical difficulties, you should expect to receive a shipping confirmation email in your inbox with tracking information on the evening of Wednesday, July 17th, 2013. Your package will be sent via the method you selected at check out when it is shipped. The tracking information should provide you with an estimated date of delivery so that you can plan receipt of your order"

with this said, that means it will arrive on thursday. Those of you who have ordered with this if you could please come by on thursday afternoon/evening for pickup because i am leaving town that evening to go back to Houston. I will let you know on this thread when the package arrives to my doorstep and you are free to come by right after. I assume it will be sometime around noon for the package arrival but again, i will let you know on here.
Thanks for organizing this buy. Ill see you Thursday evening.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
i wish it was wednesday as well. I have an 18 hour drive home to Texas which wouldve taken me all thursday but now makes me have to drive overnight thursday and most of friday. :-/

Those of you who added with the order, when the order arrives i will PM or text (if you have my number or i have yours) and just let me know when you can pick up please.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK guys, stuff has arrived, all is alive and well minus 1 peppermint shrimp. Since i ordered 10 ill eat the cost of the dead one and call it good. Text me or PM me for address, everythings ready for pickup