1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

~~~ Raffle thread! ~~~ Anyone else like taking night time pics?? :D

Discussion in 'Reef Bazaar' started by Archit, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Great pics fellas! Last call for anyone else that wants to enter! :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

whyamisofly likes this.
  2. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh fine. I found this pic. Its at night so wth lol bugatti chalice

018.jpg

Archit and Lmmchops like this.
  3. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

4. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

IMG_20180917_092906-1600x1200.jpg

Archit likes this.
  5. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

Always fun when a floating fragment builds an unexpected home 20180916_115412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

Archit likes this.
  6. Archit

Thank you for participating everyone!!!!!!!!!

I just took a name out of a hat, and the winner isss.....................................

ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

For everyone else that participated, you have $10 credit to use in store for literally anything and everything!! :D

Please register a new account on our web site -- https://www.reefbazaar.com/ -- (it's still a work in progress, so don't judge me), and sign up for the newsletter -- I'll send out a newsletter with the promo code you can use for $10 off anything on our website! (a LOT more goodies coming shortly! I promise! :D :D )

- Archit

P.S.: To the silly jealous person who sent PACFA to my house, I accept your challenge. You know who you are :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

7. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Congrats ☺

8. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

How much is a frag of that acan.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Archit likes this.
  9. Archit

The one I took the night shot of? It all varies -- only going to be releasing 5 frags of it, and the rest of the colony is going to go in a grow out ( yes ..... I'm one of those hoarders ..... as I mentioned a while back, this is more of an addiction cave than a store :'D ) -- the 5 available frags are on the web site, from $100 - $250. Other rainbows are going to be MUCH more moderately priced -- this is truly just one of a kind ..

- Archit