RBTA is mia

ok so one of my 3 rbta decided to get up and move about a week ago. first couple days I just looked in the tank and finally I broke down and pulled apart the liverock to find it a couple days ago. much to my dismay didn't find it. I have been checking my parameters they are staying the same.everything is coming in good. I got a pocket mirror and checked the over flows. any one have any ideas?

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My BTA decided about a week ago to go for a walk as well. Couldn't find it for the longest time...Thursday night I found it. It has been riding around on the shell of one of my Halloween Hermits. It was a small BTA to begin with, but it has shrunken down a little to fit on the HH's shell, but otherwise seems happy. You never know where you might find it.....

ok thanks to watercolirsguy for saying, did you check your sump when he was over here ....waldo lol has been found and is now sitting in a glass bubbly after eating some fish.though he is alot smaller guess well see how big he is when he opens up