Reef-a-palooza

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would be awesome though

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gates open in a few hours. Should be a fun day!

jntcox

Turbo Snail
Saturday was awesome, Brett from the tv show Tanked was there, very nice guy. Lots of freebees and great vendors showing off their new product.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Some fantastic clams, scolys and acans....... Plus lots of great dry goods. Good representation from other clubs as well. Utah reefers and the Las Vegas reef club had tables and were selling frags.

120greefman

My bro in law lives right there and went. Sent me some pics to rub it in. Said it was pretty awesome.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;120592 said:
Some fantastic clams, scolys and acans....... Plus lots of great dry goods. Good representation from other clubs as well. Utah reefers and the Las Vegas reef club had tables and were selling frags.
did DARC have a booth there? ...sounds like you are enjoying yourself :)

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I was gonna go but the booth prices were thorough the roof !! Esp in that over saturated market of corals, coupled with the cost of travel, hotel, car, shipping

Its seems like I just barley break even there lol. Went the last 2 years but decided to skip this one

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
jgonzz;120623 said:
I was gonna go but the booth prices were thorough the roof !! Esp in that over saturated market of corals, coupled with the cost of travel, hotel, car, shipping

Its seems like I just barley break even there lol. Went the last 2 years but decided to skip this one
ditto here

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Deals were a plenty.... Cherry Corals was there as well as a large group of locals. A few folks I recognized from MACNA as well. The Tanked guys were there, Marine Depot, Seachem (Jon!), Ecoxotic, Hydor, Digital Aquatics, CPR (snagged a beta NP reactor), Sunlight, AI, ReefNutrition, BlueLife, Reefbuilders ( showing tank raised flame angels!) and many others. Most of the cool stuff was gone Saturday, several folks were sold out by mid-day Sunday. I'm pretty sure they set a record attendance this year.....