M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
5 days to go... are you ready?

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone from Colorado Springs going to this? I'm thinking about going if I can figure out something for my little guy. It would be nice to meet some Springs reefers to talk and hang with if I can make it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I am sure there will quite a few, some of them might be on here, but others might be on our sister group site @ http://www.thescmas.com as well ;)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok folks this is the Grand PRIZE RAFFLE!!!!!!

Its a 80g rimless reed ready tank with a new custom stand!!!! The stand is stunning with the 4 doors and will be a beautiful tank setup in someone's hoise soon!!!

The question is......Could it be yours?

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm still trying to work out the logistics of making this event, but how do the raffles work? Do you buy tickets and those tickets apply to all the raffle prizes, do you have to buy tickets for each prize separately, or do you get X number of tickets when you pay to get into the event and then are entered into all the drawings?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
CRW Reef;n670905 said:
Ok folks this is the Grand PRIZE RAFFLE!!!!!!

Its a 80g rimless reed ready tank with a new custom stand!!!! The stand is stunning with the 4 doors and will be a beautiful tank setup in someone's hoise soon!!!

The question is......Could it be yours?
That is a sexy Beast!

Oberst Hajj;n670914 said:
I'm still trying to work out the logistics of making this event, but how do the raffles work? Do you buy tickets and those tickets apply to all the raffle prizes, do you have to buy tickets for each prize separately, or do you get X number of tickets when you pay to get into the event and then are entered into all the drawings?
If it's the same as usual, buy tickets, keep main ticket and drop the other half or multiples in whatever you want. So if you have 25 tickets you can put them in 25 different items or all in one.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;n670917 said:
Am I still badged.
You are still a past board member right? What did I tell you before brother? YOU ARE A LIFETIME MEMBER - good, bad, ugly or otherwise!!!! :lostit:

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghxst;n670922 said:
If it's the same as usual, buy tickets, keep main ticket and drop the other half or multiples in whatever you want. So if you have 25 tickets you can put them in 25 different items or all in one.
Thanks, and how much are tickets?