1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Reef ED 2019

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Feb 4, 2019.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Had a box of these waiting on my porch when I got back from Hawaii today. Will be giving them out to those that want them.
    1553992008103.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

MuralReef and Cake_Boss like this.
  2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Alright let's get the prize announcements flowing with this bad boys. Sure to get your water moving 1554133505927.jpg

3. SynDen

How about this sexy beast of an RoDi system? 300g per day Barracuda 5 stage RODI system. Wow 300g per day!!! If there was ever a sexy RODi system, this is it!
    1554218121793.jpg 1554218144083.jpg

Cake_Boss and larryl like this.
  4. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Geze 300gpd? Wow

5. SynDen

Ya that's better then my Frankenstein'd one I have now.

6. SynDen

Just a quick reminder that we will be doing the club auction again at the event, so great time to clean out those closets and get rid of the unused gear or tanks you may have laying around. You can even put in corals or fish into the auction and clear out those frag racks. Members get 80% of the proceeds, and a portion of the remaining part will go to help restore Florida coral reefs via the Coral Restoration Foundation.
    So bring anything aquarium related, make some quick cash, clean out your closets and help a great cause while your at it.
    For more info on CRF check out their site here https://www.coralrestoration.org/
    I's also encourage you to check out their site for other ways you can get involved, like their Adopt a Coral program.

TheRealChrisBrown and Cake_Boss like this.
  7. SynDen

Alright, hot little Doser for the prize pool. Aqua Medic's Reefdoser EVO 4
    1554508438116.jpg

Cake_Boss, larryl and Haddonisreef like this.
  8. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

You definitely got some goodies today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. SynDen

:D indeed, and that was only about half of it ;)

10. SynDen

So, rumor has it. That there will be an Achilles Tang, and possibly some other fish, in the auction.
    oh-god-i-need-it-i-need-it-meme.jpg
    [​IMG]

11. SynDen

Wouldn't quite be a raffle if that weren't at least a few good heaters
    1554665190258.jpg

Cake_Boss likes this.
  12. SynDen

More prizes for the ReefEd raffles. Got your Coral feeding needs covered. Don't miss your chance to win these or any of our other awesome prizes.
    56236075_2387631174580938_6180193128440397824_o.jpg

Cake_Boss and Kayvon like this.
  13. SynDen

Another prize for Reef ED raffles. Everyone needs salt, right? Don't miss your chance to carry this one home

Instagram Link

neil82 and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  14. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Love me some salt

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

15. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I love that salt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

16. SynDen

Ya me too!

More gadgets and tools for the prize pool

Instagram Link

Cake_Boss likes this.
  17. SynDen

A little something to brighten your Monday! Another awesome prize for the raffle pool. A Hamilton Bimini Sun 250 HQI MH reflector with Icecap electronic ballast. This bad boy will grow corals better then just about any light out there. Don't miss your chance to win it!!!!

IMG_20190415_093757.jpg
    IMG_20190415_093805.jpg

18. SynDen

Cutting through the week with this killer prize for ReefEd drawings. A brand new Gryphon wet saw for the frag master in all of us. Don't miss your chance to win it
    IMG_20190417_083059.jpg IMG_20190417_083045.jpg

Cake_Boss and Haddonisreef like this.
  19. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Holy sheeeet! I want!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

20. SynDen

This just in!!! Reef Bazaar has stepped up the prize pool awesomeness!!!! The perfect prize for any reefer, especially any reefer who wants to get in on the build-off competition!!!!
    Don't miss your chance to win this sexy little setup from Waterbox!!!
    The WATERBOX CUBE 10 has pretty much everything you need to get started. All-in-one STARPHIRE tank, with return pump, filter media, leveling mat and an AI Prime.

Check out the stats on this sexy little cube

Starphire Ultra-Clear™ Glass

Glass Thickness - 1/5" (5mm)

Full Black Glass Overflow

Directional Nozzle

Tank Length - 13.8″ (350mm)

Tank Width - 14.2″ (361mm)

Tank Height - 13.8″ (350mm)

Total System Volume - 10.9 Gal (41L)

Removable Filter Sock - 2.75" x 1

Filtration Media included

Return Pump Included