1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Reef ED 2019

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Feb 4, 2019.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Tomorrow!!! Are you ready?

2. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Absolutely!

Will any vendors bring an Apex to sale? Maybe some modules as well?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

About to go rummage through fish stuff, see if I have anything interesting for the auction!

Djmm1177 and SynDen like this.
  4. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone have acrylic rods to bring for sale?

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Today is the day! See you all in a few hours!

The Club has some that I will be bringing

6. Cake_Boss

One more thing, are raffle ticket sales cash only?

7. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

SkyShark and Cake_Boss like this.
  8. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

No, you can pay with card.

9. Cake_Boss

It was fun seeing everyone today.
    Rob gave an awesome presentation.

Coral vendors were on point.

When’s the next one?

Djmm1177 likes this.
  10. SynDen

Great show. Thanks to all that came!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

11. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Did anyone in the club win any of the raffle items?

12. Cake_Boss

I got the algae scrubber, flatworm exit, bone cutters, and Reef Bazaar coral certificate.

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Was great to see old and new friends! Thanks for all who showed up on such a nice day. I wish more of us were there but can’t blame ya for staying home for such a nice day. For those who missed it... the venders all brought some heat for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

14. neil82

I won the hanna digital salinity/temp checker, rodi filter replacement bundle, 10 gallon waterbox AIO cube tank, and acropower. Kind of made out like a bandit lol.

15. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Got that Waterbox setup yet (pics brah!)? Huge shout out to @Archit and Reef Bazaar for that donation! I was after that Hanna Salinity checker...I bet I put 2/3 of my tickets into that one! Congrats

Archit, neil82 and SynDen like this.
  16. neil82

Yes, thank you @Archit for the donation and support for MASC! I will update the build competition thread with some pics soon. The tank is super slick and I can't wait to get it setup.

17. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

You are most welcome! :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk