Reef ed dbtc #1

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Up for grabs is 3-5 polyp frag of Pink Zoas (Name unknown and the moment but the get as big as nickels in my tank). Only rules are the following:

1. You must be a new comer to the site/club and have not yet attended one of our meetings or get togethers yet
  2. You must attend Reef Ed this Saturday - April 12th 2014.
  3. Pick will be at Reef Ed only so if you accept please make sure you are going to be there to pick it up.

This is in promotion of getting new members involved with the dbtc program and encouraging our meetings. Here is a link for the program for those whom have any questions. http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ead.php?t=2553

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those aren't zoas, they are palys. Lol

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;303624 said:
:bounce: Oh man you opened a can of debated worms. What makes them a paly and not a zoa?

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2003/2/inverts
Cat eye slit = paly. Round eye = zoa. Technically all palys are zoas, but not all zoas are palys. Kinda like the whole square/rectangle thing.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

jhkoms

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Count me in. I plan on being at reef ed around 2:00 or so. Btw, let me know if you need any help at reef ed.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
All yours Joe ill have the frag at Reef Ed for you. Im sure youll hear me ranting and raving at the event with announcements and such, so please feel free to say hi when ever or ask someone for CRW Reef aka Chad lol.

Glad youll be joining us. Far as help we could certainly use it during the last shift of the event (4-6) if you are interested. If so let us know and well get you added to the volunteer list.