Reef Ed DBTC #2 - Montipora

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Up for grabs is a 2"x2" frag of Idaho Grape Montipora. Pic is of my mother colony as I failed on the actual frag picture, sorry lol.

1. You must not have accepted a DBTC from me before
  2. You must attend Reef Ed this Saturday - April 12th 2014.
  3. Pick will be at Reef Ed only so if you accept please make sure you are going to be there to pick it up.

This is in promotion of getting new members involved with the dbtc program and encouraging our meetings. Here is a link for the program for those whom have any questions. http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ead.php?t=2553

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Id love one. I'll be there all day

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
aresgraphix;303908 said:
I'd love this. I'll be at ReefEd on Saturday. Just not sure what time I'll get there.
All yours, see you Saturday. If you don't hear me rambling with announcements at some point, just ask around for me. See you Saturday!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SynDen;303909 said:
Sorry I just have the one frag right now, but.......let me see if I have an accidental breakage :p If so Ill chime in and let you know

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sounds good

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;303909 said:
I have a frag ready to go! Not sure what time I will be there but I will bring it. I will wear my Premier Fish & Reef shirt or hat so i will be easy to find. If I end up leaving before you find me I can give it to Chad if thats OK?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Awesome man! That would be great! I will be working at the event from 12-2 and should be around most of the day afterward as well so I will keep an eye out for you