Reef Stock 2012

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lots of the usual folks and some newcomers too! The raffle is building as we speak..... stay tuned for details........

If you aren't at the Downtown Aquarium on March 10th, you'll be kicking yourself for the next 12 months......

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
It seems like a year away! but it will come and go so fast it seems :(

So Rob, fill us in! Jake seems to be too busy haha hes probably on vacation in some exotic remote country I'm guessing.
C

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;134878 said:
It seems like a year away! but it will come and go so fast it seems :(

So Rob, fill us in! Jake seems to be too busy haha hes probably on vacation in some exotic remote country I'm guessing.
C
cmon i dont think he has much time for us ...he has his website and his shows :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is indeed arriving soon! SoCal can be exciting, particularly for those of us who are critter inclined. :)

So... on to Reefstock news: Two speakers have been announced. Colin Flood and Tony Vargas.

Several of our favorite coral vendors will be there along with at least one of our favorite LFS. You can expect to see folks like Acan Lighting, Reefkoi, Gonzo, Elite Reef, Cherry Corals, Blue Life, Reed Mariculture, F&S Live Aquaria - Kevin Kohen, Ret Talbot, Adam Blundell, John Ciotti and many others.

As far as raffle items... I'll start a Reefstock Raffle thread as the date gets closer. :)

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I am SO ready for Saturday!! Been selling stuff all week!! (Car parts, used aquarium stuff...) What looked like a broke angry weekend yesterday morning, has rolled over into not only attendance, but I may get to buy more then a glass of water!! Hoot!!:p

Although $100 frags are not on my list. The Raffles, the Denver Aquarium, a few cheaper frags, (some drinks maybe) are all adding up to what sounds like a great day. Hope it gets here soon, and stays longer then expected.;)

Even thinking about the 52 bus out of Arvada to get there. It passes about a block away (Saves me parking $$ and driving).

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
10a - 6p for Reefstock. Speakers at Noon, 2pm and 4pm. Raffles at 1:15, 3:15 and 5ish......