1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

REEF STOCK

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by Ghxst, Feb 17, 2018.

1. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I was considering DBTC'ing another one. Well if you're in the fort collins/loveland area, let me know

Ghxst likes this.
  2. JZinCO

Is it just me or did anyone notice certain corals were overrepresented... not that I totally mind that. I did appreciate the abundance of rock flower nems. Generally they are 10$ and drab or $50+ and 'ultra' but this reefstock had plenty from $15-$45.

Also, does anyone remember the vendor from san diego (wife and husband)? they had great deals on u-pick frag packs.

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I believe that is VW Reefs

Legonch likes this.
  4. JZinCO

Yeah. that's right. thanks