Reeflex cube

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just ordered 3 of these reeflex 250w cubes and was wondering if I have to order a special cable? I contacted the company I ordered it from and they aren't sure. Nothing more painful to me, being a large child, then getting a new toy and not having the batteries (or cables in this instance) to play with it.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I kinda did. I ordered an led panel and had it made with 3w and 80 degree optics (Just shipped today...sigh..). Then made a mistake and kept reading...decided to do halides for the next year or so and see what led technology does after that. Will probably hate the electrical bill but I've never tried halides so i figured I'd give them a shot. =)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like the actual plug in to the ballast might not be included and is some goofy IEC C20 cable. Trying to verfiy before I give myself brain damage trying to find something local that will work.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Waiting for the nice folks at Aqua medic to chime in before I go on hunt. =)

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aqua medic is outta Loveland, if u need their supplier phone number I can find it in my phone if I look hard enough. I just had a part that broke on my unit and ended up getting hold of them and they let me drop by and pick it up. Idk if this helps or not.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, I've been there. I ended up calling them and confusing them a little I think.LOL. Going to go there on Wednesday.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Trust me.. I will. Thanks for taking the time with me

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol. got the ballasts and they came with the cord. lol. How come we didn't see it on the one we opened?