Reefs2go group buy

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone want in on reef2go to get free shipping... I'm in Littleton pls let me know...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;265524 said:
Cindy if you need cleanup crew check the lot prices on here http://www.reeftopia.com/completecatalog-a.htm. group together and buy some huge lots
all of their algae crews start off with turbo snails (aka evil bulldozing critters that will not be allowed in my tank). I'll put together something comparable on both sites and see which one's cheaper.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't want to kill the momentum here...but you guys should add items to a cart and go to checkout to see what you get for shipping options.

I just placed an order this weekend for under 40 dollars and got free priority shipping; my package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Snails and pods were both in my order...

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;265526 said:
all of their algae crews start off with turbo snails (aka evil bulldozing critters that will not be allowed in my tank). I'll put together something comparable on both sites and see which one's cheaper.
Just get a 100 -200 lot of ceriths :p

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I be making my order monday....u can tell me what u want and ill cover the rest..pay when u pick up I can meet ss far as downtown denver ...let me know thx

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;265506 said:
How far from free shipping are you? And when's the order being placed?
Sorry plum I skiped one of ur question... I already reached free shipping on my own... just wanted to see if anyone want to jump on for free shipping...

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Assume the order went out? Let me know when you'll get the shipment in so I can come pick them up. Thanks again for coordinating the order.