ReefStock 2012 March 10th

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefstock -Epicness

Great Show! This was my first Reefstock being relatively new to Denver and I had a great time! Winning that GIANT cartoon sized MRC CR2 Calcium Reactor made the day even better amongst a couple other items :eek: Picked up a sweet rainbow acan from Reefkoi and perty zoa colony...wished I could fit more in my little 22g.

I think the shirts are a great idea as well as either more space at the venue or a new venue all-together.The Aquarium is great for our families etc but on a day like today when it super busy it made things hectic in the restaurant/bar area amongst other areas.

Also I think it would be great if some of the proceeds from the raffle went to an marine/ocean conservation related charity,NPO or institute... Thoughts on this for 2013?

All in All, can't complain about a thing...great show...AMAZING RAFFLE.....great people...excellent vendors/prices and of course I'm sure our community of reefers just keeps growing with every show! I've met some great friends through this deal and it was great to see everyone together today! MASC unite!

Thanks again to Reefbuilders and all the other folks involved with putting the show together! Huge success, I'd say!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
nadking;151038 said:
This shirt idea may be a good way to gain new members. I still haven't forked over the dues but would def. do it if a shirt was thrown in the mix, even for a higher rate.
i have the feeling your not alone ...great idea!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
temporary tats would be sweet!

..i hate hate hate to see my kids with them temp tats but MASC ones would be sweet ....lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;151135 said:
Who said anything temp tats?
options man ....you can scar yourself for life if you like thats your prerogative :) and none of my biz...i like to leave my options open who knows i might convert back to FW someday ....lol

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What are you going to do if they change there name or logo lol!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;151155 said:
HAHA ...that would be funny ....lol

but i seriously doubt there will ever be logo for us ....never know

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;151155 said:
I was thinking the very same thing..... I suppose if we had an RMRC tat we could have an old timers meet? Or if you happened to have a rabbit fish with the mountains logo from two years ago.... maybe we've created a new market for laser tat removal?? Personally... I'd go with the temporary ones.... I'm a wuss when it comes to needles..... :)

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm for the T-shirt personally. I'd wear a temporary tat to next years Reefstock though. So, I'm for all three. Some of you can get real tats. We get those scanned and printed into fake tats for those of us whom are less into body art (or pain, whichever). Then next year we all show up wearing them. Some with fake, some with real tats. All wearing the MASC T-shirts. Which NEEDS to seriously over art the Reefstock t-shirts (which were lame for $20 this year). I'm thinking something similar to the beauty of this years reefstock poster art, but NOT exactly the same. Maybe some porcelain crabs fishing for particles in an amazing carpet anemone? Or a couple snowflake clowns in an amazing anemone??

Maybe we need a Masc T-shirt art CONTEST thread???:idea: