ReefStock 2012 March 10th

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
t-shirts are definitely a serious thought guys that we have been considering for a while before this and will be a reality soon .....just need to get it right some know we just went through the logo change now we got business cards ....dont want to make any hasty decisions and have it all change again .....this serious biz :) and we want to get it right

anyone who can offer us quality,price whatever .....email it to us please ...the whole bod gets the emails and it will keep all our options in one convenient place

Kindafishy;151216 said:
Which NEEDS to seriously over art the Reefstock t-shirts (which were lame for $20 this year).:
Jake told me he had been wearing his for like 3 days :0 ...i was ewe .....lol
ask enoughtimes for a free one and you might have just got one ;)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;151244 said:
Or I am sure there are a bunch left.

Rob, can we buy them now at a discount?
They sold out.... I didn't even get one... waited too long and they were all gone.

I did get a nice mug from Karen Talbot though..... :)

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, tats. I got one to cover up my first one :banghead:. There's always those long sleeve shirts with the printed "sleeves" I'm down for a shirt and a contest to go with it.

What happened to the shirts from the Zoo meeting? I remember Christina and Juan wearing them.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;151345 said:
Lol, tats. I got one to cover up my first one :banghead:. There's always those long sleeve shirts with the printed "sleeves" I'm down for a shirt and a contest to go with it.

What happened to the shirts from the Zoo meeting? I remember Christina and Juan wearing them.
Yeah Juan! What Jamie said!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk