Ric Group buy with snails as a bonus

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking at a deal on Florida Ricordeas. 10 Ultra Rics and 15 Astrea Snails would run about $80.

Anyone interested?

The colors will be an even mix (IE 25 orange/rainbow, 25 neon greens, 25 blues, 25 multicolor per 100).

So I'd try to get everyone that orders a 10 pack 2 of each, then 2 more random...

View attachment 22361

People committed:

Munch - 2 ric
Jeremiah - 1 ric
Nemesis - 1 ric
sethsolomon - 1 ric
Justin144 - 1 ric
Turbo4toy - 1/2 ric
SkyShark 1/2 ric - Andrew_bram 1/2 ric
Rumen -1 ric pack, 2 5 pack rock nem
scchase - 1/2 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nem
jbanman14 - 1 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nem

Final breakdown:

View attachment 22421

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Trying to get details now, but looking to do ASAP. Or worst case, order for pickup at Jan meeting.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you looking for people to split an order? I'd be interested in a few, but I don't have enough room for a full order.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might be able to order an extra set, and sell em cheap, like $8 each as well.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them, hoping to get a discount on multiple shipped orders, so I'll post up once I have final details.

Just trying to get a ballpark idea of how many we'd want.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;337746 said:
Are you looking for people to split an order? I'd be interested in a few, but I don't have enough room for a full order.
I might be willing to go half!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm getting firmer prices on the package. Right now it's definitely $80 per pack(10 rics, 15 snails). If you are definitely interested, let me know, and I'll add you to post 1 list, also your quantity.

Right now we're looking to get these shipped on the 12th, but I can push that out, and have them in the Friday the 23rd, the day before the January meeting, and bring them there. I personally would prefer to have them shipped and picked up ASAP. Hate to float a dozen bags with 120 rics in em :)

Also, if you want a half order, let me know, I'll marry up people that want halfs.

What's your preferences?

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin144

Butterfly Fish
Scott Put me down for 2 Orders (20 rics 30 snails)

Ill Also Be interested in anything else we could put into the group buy IE; Fish/inverts
When you find that out.

Thanks!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ill take a pack as well how do you plan on dividing ip who gets what color wise?

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So tempting this would look great in greeneyed girls tank. Let me know if someone wants a half i might be in maybe. Lol.