SALT??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone know of a good deal on salt? Or anywhere you can purchase bulk salt? between me and my fam we have mulitple tanks so if i could find a bulk buy that would be great! Or does anyone have salt they are looking to sell??? Im running salinity now but i dont much care what type it is for water changes.

Thanks,
D

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
preimer fish and reef , and Aquatic art were recently running deal on kent salt

i hear petsmart or petco is als oselling coral life for $15 for 50g of coral life (my fav for a cheapy)

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know a few people were interested in buying the big ole 1200 gallon bucket of salinity. But need and order of 4 so would need at least 1 more. I already have a 4th if he is still interested.

Sent from my HTC Incredible

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like coral life to, i was kinda looking for something like buy five buckets for the price of four or somthing like that. I know coral life works closly with Bulk reef supply and they run some pretty good bnox deals once in awhile but i have not seen anything recently.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
better get pms going seachem will likely squash a GB for salinity

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's not really a GB. It goes through a LFS to buy it. They just need a comitment from 3 people, because they have to order 4 of them at once.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I think I only paid 70 bucks for the bucket of Salinity at the fish store at 72nd and Sheridan, was Sherman tanks now About Fish. No hassles and supports the local store.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gonzo has a deal for the same barrel of salinity 1200 gallon worth of salt for $300.00 I thought about taking that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.