SALT??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;136986 said:
Gonzo has a deal for the same barrel of salinity 1200 gallon worth of salt for $300.00 I thought about taking that up.
Thats a great deal.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok we are going to inquire about it. I hope you bring a crane to get it in your vehicle because im not helping you lift it!!!!

I know we can get the regular buckets no problem.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;137035 said:
Ok we are going to inquire about it. I hope you bring a crane to get it in your vehicle because im not helping you lift it!!!!

I know we can get the regular buckets no problem.
Get all the specs on it of you would demention weight all that thanks

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea im interested in the salinity large bucket as well as good buys on a bulk number of five gallon buckets if you have it?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure how good of a deal we can give to be honest. The buckets are expensive as is. I can tell you this, we sold them for $75 at the last MASC meeting and that is barely marked up from wholesale cost.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea that dosent sound exceptional, however the big bucket sounds like a pretty good buy seems like most people can get it right at 300.00. I was kinda wondering how much that bucket weighs? is it litterally one bucket, or is it a buckets with bags?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are not a volume customer with Seachem so I would venture to guess our wholesale cost is higher than a LFS that sells a good quantity of the salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.