SALT??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Barrels & Ballers

rockys_pride;137083 said:
225g bucket is 65.5lbs, per D&G. 65.5/225=.29111 lbs/g. The big bucket makes 1200g so....the big bucket weight is 349.33lbs. Sorry for the incorrect math earlier.
349.33lb bucket....more like barrel of salt!!!!! Holy S$%@# Only ballers do barrels :cigar:
and I'm not one of them ;-)

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Price per gallon of salt is similar to a low end salt though and a pretty good price break in comparison to their 5 gallon buckets

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is indeed very similar to a 55 gallon drum, not a bucket :). It can also be moved pretty easily with a dolly, but probably would need to go into a bigger type vehicle.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;137752 said:
It is indeed very similar to a 55 gallon drum, not a bucket :). It can also be moved pretty easily with a dolly, but probably would need to go into a bigger type vehicle.
is the salt they use in the buckets the same as the 1200g barrels? same guaranteed analysis?

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
310.00 , works out to be about the same price as instant ocean, far better product

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Load one of them huge beasts in the back of my Jeep awhile back, thing was heavy.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol yea I had 262.5 months lol I just one more reason for a larger tank! !!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Swanny;143184 said:
Aren't you supposed to roll your bucket around a bit to remix the salt before using.
Do people do this? I don't think I've ever done this haha, but then again I'm terrible with water changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.