SCMAS Jebao RW pumps group buy

LeviK;333419 said:
I paid for the invoice, unfortunately this required me paying for like 8 pumps that I don't need and are currently unpaid for.
Lovely. Sorry to hear it bud. Maybe round the first if there's a few left over I may be able to help ya out

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I was able to not order any of the rw8 since nobody paid for theirs. To get the price I had to order the rw4, 15 and 20

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
He has not sent me shipping info yet. It is coming from a US warehouse on th he east coast so after he boxes them I would assume 3-5 days. I emailed him asking for tracking number last night. Will update all once tracking is received.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Update, he responded that he had not shipped because of being out of town for holidays. I have already spoken with paypal on procedures if he does not ship. He is in NJ, and is a power seller on ebay but this was outside of ebay. PayPal assured me I would receive a refund if he doesn't ship. Sorry for the delay on these pumps. I'm at nearly 1200 of my own money on this order so please do not think I am not going to get either the pumps or our money back.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I reached out to paypal and filed a dispute. I have to wait till tomorrow to make it a claim. I will refund everyone's money directly from my bank account if this dispute takes more than 10 days.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I am sorry about this whole group buy and am not sure honestly wtf happened since he has such a high rating on ebay. PayPal assured me though that I will either get the product or money back so I'm not worried about me being out the money. I just hope they resolve it and I get the pumps as opposed to me refunding everyone then getting pumps and sitting on them.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I would say pull the plug on it I am about to start paying interest on something I don't even have in my posession.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I upgraded the dispute to a claim today and although paypal says average is 20 days because I have 20 days to do what I did today the rep told me if he doesn't respond to their request for supporting info, like a shipping receipt, that typically I will have the money in my account in about 10 days.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes, who is the seller? did you use a credit card to pay? if you did file a claim with them and you will get it credited back. if the guy doesn't have funds in his paypal account or his bank account you won't get anything from paypal except a you won the dispute, good luck getting the funds

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
If paypal doesn't give me the funds back I will use my own funds to refund everyone. I would rather that than to have a bad name in the community.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
So I have been asked this 3 times now and the issue I have with disclosing it is the seller is a power user on ebay which protects the buyer and had I used ebay I do not believe I would be in the situation I am. Would not have gotten the same deal but now at least for the rw4 pumps you can get the same deal on amazon with free shipping. I spoke with a few sponsors about releasing the name and I don't know that it is a wise decision. If I wasn't willing to cover this whole deal out of my pocket if paypal doesn't refund it then I would release the name. Also he was very responsive prior to November and a buddy of mine in ohio did a large buy from him just fine and raved about his customer service. It's how I got his information. So not sure why this deal has gone this way. If I get burned though I'm out of hosting group buys and will just post up the info for someone else to deal with all of this, too much work for the reward that's for sure.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Refunds issued to everyone that paid me. The refund from the seller is still pending so PayPal says that the refund can be 3-5 days. Each person has their own confirmation number for the refund. Again I apologize for this failed group buy.