SCUBA Dive or snorkel Cozumel!

[TABLE="class: uiGrid mvm"]
[TR]
[TD="class: vTop"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: vTop"]ALL INCLUSIVE TRIP TO COZUMEL!
June 2nd through June 9th!

Meet new friends that enjoy the wonders of the sea as much as you!
[TABLE="class: uiGrid mvm"]
[TR]
[TD="class: vTop"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: vTop"]Special trip for our customers and friends....
DIVERS..............$999
NON-DIVERS......$699

PACKAGE INCLUDES
* 7 Nights accommodations at Casa Del Mar in a SUPERIOR OCEAN VIEW ROOM!
* 5 days of 2 tank morning boat dives with Dive House.
* ALL MEALS & UNLIMITED domestic drinks both alcohol and non-alcohol drinks.
* Unlimited shore diving!
* Welcome tank for buoyancy/equipment check shore dive on arrival day.
* Hotel taxes and tips!

PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
* Round-trip International Air Fare
* Round-trip Airport/ Hotel Transfers
* Marine Park Fee (about $3pp/day for only days diving or snorkeling)
* Dive Crew Gratuities
* Personal Dive Equipment
* Travel & Dive Insurance (Highly Recommended)

For more information call:
* Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish..................303-665-3322 ask for Ron.
* Weaver's Dive & Travel.........................303-499-8500 between 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday and ask for Jane or Lisa!

AND EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL OFFER to all MASC Members!!
The FIRST 10 members of MASC that pay in full, will receive a life time 10% off at Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish!

That alone will pay for your trip!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
AWWWW MANNN!!!! Talk about a trip!! And the first 10 people to pay up get lifetime 10% off?? I'm betting I'm not the only one excited about our newest platinum sponsor. Sure is a great way to introduce yourself, Ron!

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have done this trip before. Same package by the looks of it.

Pay extra for the scuba.

It is worth it, you can find airfare cheap. Plus its unlimmited drinks.

JuanGutz;230944 said:
Sounded amazing till it said the air fair wasn't included :(
I'll guarantee you can't find this trip for less! I'm doing this at the exact cost (wholesale) and many dive shops are charging up to $1500 for this same trip with out airfare. There are several dive shops that offer this trip with airfare and it'll cost you around $2000! Airfare depending what flights and airline you choose will cost between $450 to $750 round trip. So with airfare you're looking at $1500 to $1700!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I did this trip in November of 2012. It was amazing! I had an awesome time. The shore dives off their property were better than I thought they would be.

Shaunv;254343 said:
I did this trip in November of 2012. It was amazing! I had an awesome time. The shore dives off their property were better than I thought they would be.
We just got back from this trip (Cozumel) a few weeks ago and everyone had a great time! I did do a dive off their dock (Casa Del Mar) one day to "check out" one of the people that went with us. He'd not dived for a fairly long time and bought new dive gear. So he wanted to "check out" all his new gear before we started doing the "real dives" and he did well. There is a nice little reef just off their dock that has a lot of marine life on it! We found several Seahorses on that dive along with many other interesting critters! The last night that we all were together in Cozumel, everyone told me to sign them up for next years trip! So we just may do an annual Cozumel Dive Trip sponsored by Catfish Charlie's every year! I'll keep everyone posted that's interested! :eagerness: