LF gaming computer

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking to see if anyone as one they are looking to get rid of. Plug and play preferable. Just putting feelers out.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Try MicroCenter. I usually just build my own but will be buying my next one from them, I think. They do some decent towers at about the same price it would be to BYO

drod303

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a Acer pc I used for gaming, runs well. I played World of Warcraft on it for the past year. Has a 30"? Monitor. I can post specs when I get home tonight.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Try MicroCenter. I usually just build my own but will be buying my next one from them, I think. They do some decent towers at about the same price it would be to BYO
I agree, build your own. It's cheaper-ish. Be prepared to drop a G just on a graphics card lol. I have a 1950x build that I threw together that is a power house. Still using my old graphics card too xD, Bitcoin screwed it all up

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Microcenter open box when they do their open box discount days. I got a i7-6700K with 500GB ssd, 16GB high speed ram, 1TB storage drive, and GTX 1070 microcenter brand prebuilt with windows pro loaded for $1000 plus tax using that trick.

I couldn't have built one with even remotely similar specs for that price.