Seller beware Happy_fish94

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
Has anyone ever done business withHappy_fish94?

After texting for two hours we made a deal for some of my livestock that I have left and am looking to get rid of. This is where I made a mistake, I have never required payment upfront and have never had an issue but that changed tonight. We agreed to meet halfway between fort collins and denver at the longmont exit (Where I always do coral and fish training). He texted me when he was leaving and to let me know he was running a little late. When I arrived I texted him and he said he was 8 minutes away according to his GPS. After 30 min I texted him again with no response. After another 15 min and 4 more texts and 3 phone calls (all of which went to voicemail after different number of rings which means he was hanging up on me) I told him I was leaving.

In short I drove 80 miles round trip and waited over an hour just to be screwed by this guy without even a call or text to cancel.

Please be aware of this guy.

Happy_Fish94: I even threw in 2 very nice frags for free for you because that is the kind of person I am. So I hope you are real happy with yourself.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dang. Sorry man, that really sucks.

I enjoyed checking out your systems today and picking up a few frags. Even seeing the very rare "Star-o-pus" (my kids thought his serpent star looked like an octopus....so they came up with the name Staropus)

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
TheRealChrisBrown;354248 said:
Dang. Sorry man, that really sucks.

I enjoyed checking out your systems today and picking up a few frags. Even seeing the very rare "Star-o-pus" (my kids thought his serpent star looked like an octopus....so they came up with the name Staropus)

Thanks, ya some people just have nothing better to do with their lives. I am glad your kids enjoyed seeing the "Star-O-Pus" lol!!!