Seneye release date?

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would but I am waiting for the light meter to become active. Since the same meter is for pond, home, and reef it has to get setup. It says an hour but could be longer. The light meter was the main reason I got it to be honest. $180 for a light meter is a steal.

Your seneye product is automatically configured for you, please leave it connected to the PC with the seneye connect applicaton running for the 1st hour after you have just purchased it. The settings you entered when your registered will all be downloaded into the seneye device allowing it to be configured for your specific setup. This process normally takes 1 hour to be completed. During this hour your internal clock battery will also be charged so it is important you don't disconnect the seneye device during this time. After this time the light meter on your seneye Reef device will be enabled. If you have any questions please contact seneye customer support via support@seneye.com

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rangerbobb;125700 said:
I would but I am waiting for the light meter to become active. Since the same meter is for pond, home, and reef it has to get setup. It says an hour but could be longer. The light meter was the main reason I got it to be honest. $180 for a light meter is a steal.

Your seneye product is automatically configured for you, please leave it connected to the PC with the seneye connect applicaton running for the 1st hour after you have just purchased it. The settings you entered when your registered will all be downloaded into the seneye device allowing it to be configured for your specific setup. This process normally takes 1 hour to be completed. During this hour your internal clock battery will also be charged so it is important you don't disconnect the seneye device during this time. After this time the light meter on your seneye Reef device will be enabled. If you have any questions please contact seneye customer support via support@seneye.com
dude ...real men dont read directions ....lol

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not when I went to bed last night. I read that it took one guy about 12 hours for his light meter to be activated. It is still a beta product, so no real complaints on my end.

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sent them a quick email, 20 minutes later had a response and it was working! Too bad I am not at home to test it out.

I will post up some PAR results once I get home.

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=60331:name]
The picture has the whites on, but I measured with only blues. With the whites on as well, the 400 reading was at 540. The bottom right 92 was 120.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rangerbobb;125796 said:
View attachment 3619
The picture has the whites on, but I measured with only blues. With the whites on as well, the 400 reading was at 540. The bottom right 92 was 120.
What kind of lighting was that measured with?

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
Sent from Tapatalk so excuse my poor English

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
IIRC when i measured my evo's at ~26" from the sensor it was about 150ish .....maybe thatoneguy or daniel remembers the exact reading

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
andyrm66;125844 said:
So that looks about right Don?
depending on how far away from the water they are ...i would assume they are a little higher which seems about right if so