Sept group buy from brs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Starting tues 18 and will go through the following monday if you want in I need to know by this fri

If you dont know what BRS is then look here: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/

Here are the rules from BRS:

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply: (i will be taking care of setting this up but you need to get me your name fist and last and your registered email address

* Gather a minimum of 10 participants
* Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
* Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
* Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link[/URL] or send a request to the email address above.

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Questions from the past:

Q- Who do we pay? A- BRS at the end of your order!
Q- Where does it ship to? A- Your house or where ever you see fit!

So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need You to PM me your last name and your BRS login address. Email address must be the same as the BRS login address!!!!!

Any questions just ask:)

Sept brs group buy list

1. Crw reef
2.JuanGutz
3.dym
4. Bush8984
5.highway66
6. Reefmaster719
7.Munch
8.seamonkey
9.deboy69
10.atrfuldodger
11. ailachami
12.jahmic

Need full name and registered email from the following before adding

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right on Craig thanks man I appreciate you setting up a formal one for us :)

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there a minimum on what you have to spend? Im interested but not too much i need just now. x

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Crap, I was just browsing BRS and there isnt anything i severely need to get up and running. I need a master test kit while im cycling but they dont have one :(

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a nice red sea marine lab that I don't need anymore since I havnt checked my water in a few weeks lol.

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in. I'm probably only going to order about $10 bucks worth of uniseals, but I'll count as a body for your group buy.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm nearly ready to order some stuff so I could step up a little early to fill out the field. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.