1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

September meeting - Masc Mini-Auction @ Synden's 9/23/18 1pm

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Aug 30, 2018.

?

How many are coming

Poll closed Sep 29, 2018.
  1. Yes just me

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Me+1

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. ME+2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ME+3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Friday bump. See y’all this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Acquired a killer sump and kick ass skimmer for the auction. Thanks to Premier and @ReefCheif
    Gonna soak them and get them cleaned up tonight 1537572477828.jpg 1537572493742.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

ReefCheif likes this.
  3. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

5 dollars.
    Wait this is tomorrow how will I bid on an item if I cant be there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

whyamisofly likes this.
  4. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Looking forward to seeing the progress on your system

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I'm sure you could call Lemke to put in your bids and get info ;)

Sump cleaned up real nice, looks brand new. Its very pretty. Built for dual drains. Would be perfect under a 120 or something similar.

6. SynDen

Oh and for everyone bringing something for the auction, you can write in a starting bid next to each item along with the bid amount. Auction check in starts at 1pm, and auction will start around 2.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  7. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

It was under a 120 as a matter of fact, worked great.

8. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I have some stuff if you want to stop and pick it up! Split profit w ya!

9. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Quick question, how are you accepting payment? Cash, PayPal, Venmo, Dwolla, Bitcoin?

10. SynDen

Cash mostly but working on trying to get our square here for CC, but cash is king

11. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’m leaving in 45 min for Loveland. Stop here real quick and I’ll help ya out .

12. SynDen

Might be able to do PayPal too, although I should note that CC and PayPal payers will likely need to wait for payouts as we will need to sort those after the meeting

On another note, kind of drooling over this sump. Wish I had a tank to put it under. It's very purty
    1537721874170.jpg

Lmmchops likes this.
  13. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

That's a beautiful sump! Did one of our members build it?

14. SynDen

No, I was told it's a Red Sea sump

Thank you all for coming out, was great to talk with everyone
    We will be doing the auction again at the November Coral Extravaganza, so watch for that.

Lmmchops likes this.