Seth's moving out of town sell thread

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hierba13;353353 said:
Seth. What size are the reflectors, I know one is spoken for. I would take the other. Mini or Large. I would also meet you, any place closer to Denver if you are heading down. I live in Lafayette, could meet on I-25 and Hwy 7 exit.
Thanks
Herb
all the reflectors are large. designed for a 2ft-3ft spread.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hierba13;353353 said:
Seth. What size are the reflectors, I know one is spoken for. I would take the other. Mini or Large. I would also meet you, any place closer to Denver if you are heading down. I live in Lafayette, could meet on I-25 and Hwy 7 exit.
Thanks
Herb

I can meet you at i25 and windsor exit.

Seth,

I'm interested in the drilled 40B sump. could you send a picture so I can see how its set up?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
01M5PWR;353563 said:
Seth,

I'm interested in the drilled 40B sump. could you send a picture so I can see how its set up?

Sorry that sump is pending with the 104g cube. I just forgot to update the post. The Triton layout is still available.

sethsolomon;353564 said:
Sorry that sump is pending with the 104g cube. I just forgot to update the post. The Triton layout is still available.
Can you shoot me a pic, I'm not familiar with the triton layout.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
01M5PWR;353567 said:
Can you shoot me a pic, I'm not familiar with the triton layout.
Basically its intake, refugium, skimmer, return pump chamber. VS the typical layout is water intake and skimmer share a chamber, then a refugium, then return pump chamber.

I don't think it will work with my 120 without replumbing

The issue would be the return section, I use two sockit filter sock holders. I don't think they would fit

sethsolomon;353580 said:
Nope no filter socks with this sump.
I suppose if I didn't want to ditch the socks I could remove the first section divider and just have a fuge/return, skimmer and return sections.