1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Andrew_bram, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

2. Andrew_bram

Definately at warrior dash.

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Glad to see you still around man! Tank looking good. More pics!!!

4. Andrew_bram

No more pics for now maybe after I return from mexico.

5. aztecdreams

aztecdreams Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

What a tease! Just a quick photo then stop??

6. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Corals look good!

7. Andrew_bram

8. fishguy69

fishguy69 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Corals look like they are growing well.

9. Andrew_bram

Very well thanks. Have totslly had tank on auto pilot and need to get back to routine as they have lost color.

10. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Looks good for coasting! Let me know when you are out of town, I'll be a back up if anything needs to be taken care of.

11. Andrew_bram

May have to do that doc. I have partial coverage for while i am gone just not saturday evening of macna.

12. Andrew_bram

So tank is still on auto pilot. Lost a few corals that seemed to be crap catchers so no biggy the higher end stuff is growing. Coraline has completely taken over the front glass. Plan for today scrape front glass start a series of water changes and adjust the calcium. Then get the protein skimmer which hasn't been emptied sine may a good vinegar bath.

13. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Look forward to seeing the pics. Glad to see you back!

14. Andrew_bram

A lot of work to be done before pics lol but it will get there soon enough.

15. Walter White

Walter White Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Where ya been man? You fell off the planet there for a bit.

16. Andrew_bram

Ya i fell off busy with life had a lot going on and still do. But figured it was time to get my tank back to shape

17. Andrew_bram

So did alk test today & 8.4 not bad but i prefer a little higher. Reactor was half full so ordered more calcium media. Also just realized my bulbs are over a year old so time to order new bulbs thinking of adding an actinic or so to the mix

18. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I've been running around 8. Stability is more important than #'s still waiting on the pics brah

19. Andrew_bram

I agree but i like to hover around 9

20. Andrew_bram

Holy cyano. I put gfo online and been doing 20 gallon change per week. Cleaned all powerheads and maintainanced the skimmer. Considering doing 20 gallon water change everyday or everyother day for a week. Any other suggestions would be apperciated. Want this ugly stuff gone.