1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

She's not gonna kill me build thread!!

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Andrew_bram, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Looks like I might be going to fish crew in the morning.
    I think it's like 4 to 5 inches

Even though you have a 40 I would get the clam if you have the space. They are super beneficial,look awesome and believe it or not you get attached to them just like any other fish or Coral. Just be ready for your alk demand to go up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a 4ish inch blue maxima right now. The one at fish crew is pushing 12". I think they're asking $175 for it.

3. Andrew_bram

Approximately 6 weeks of growth since adding the halides. I must say it's pretty good color and growth for only one month in. The algae is definitely going away with addition of Mexican turbo snails [​IMG][​IMG]

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

That Maleficent is looking awesome!

5. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

6. Andrew_bram

Well if you would cycle that new tank and mount your halides i would give you a piece.

7. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

2 steps forward, 1 step back for me.

8. Andrew_bram

Fts algae is definitely getting under control. Halides are growing stuff in nicely. [​IMG]

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  9. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

10. TheRealChrisBrown

Looks even better on my computer screen than my phone screen! It's coming along great!

11. Andrew_bram

Thanks guys. If you notice the chalice on my old clam shell. It will have it covered in no time kind of excited to see it entrusting all over that.