Shoei Helmet

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Sold bike so helmet should go. RF900, not used alot, never down and very few scratches.
Full face and tinted visor. Red in color, size L
$125.oo

Review-
Our new RF-900 features a new aerodynamic "air stabilizer," feature built into the helmet. By stabilizing high speed airflow, the ultra-quiet RF-900 experiences far less buffeting. And the system is tunable: A lever opens or closes outlet vents to create negative pressure zone which draws warm, humid air from inside your helmet.
The RF-900 also features Shoei's revolutionary "T-Ventilation" system. Intake and outlet vents feature separate controls, so you can open or close them together or individually. The new larger vents further improve ventilation.
The new Shoei RF-900 also has our Quick Release Base Plate shield system, which has a preset lever which holds your faceshield open just a crack--perfect for stop-and-go riding. A newly designed interior for even greater comfort. And with seven sizes, the RF-900 can offer a perfect fit for just about every rider out there. It's an uncompromising design that's made to perform.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
how old is it? Most people won't use a helmet that is too old due to the foam getting harder and more brittle with time.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;102979 said:
Wish I had a bike to use it with

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
just get it to walk around the mall and look cool ....lol

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;103101 said:
I need a helmet, how else can I look cool walking through the mall?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
my buddy wears a school of mines shirt when he goes out to pick up on chicks.lol

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
The helmet is only 6 years old, and has been kept indoors. Soft enough for hard heads. lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;103243 said:
The helmet is only 6 years old, and has been kept indoors. Soft enough for hard heads. lol
but does it have a mohawk?