1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Shroom id

Discussion in 'Softies (Leathers and Mushrooms)' started by Haddonisreef, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

2435B2F9-DEAD-4994-96CF-47B1249E37F7.jpeg Anyone have a name for this had it for awhile

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Rare form of aiptasia! I’ll take it and properly dispose of it for you!

3. Haddonisreef

Mighy just take u up on that ;)

JuanGutz likes this.
  4. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Some type of bounce mushroom, Not an OG bounce or a WWC one but I bought a forest fire shroom and next to it on the same rock was one that looked like the colors of yours and the 5280 ladies called it a bounce mushroom.

Sorry if you knew that already - The 5280 ladies did have a name for it. Sold it to me for 50 bucks.

5. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Make up your own name. Purple Urple Bounce sounds good... or Steely Dan Bounce since it looks like blue steel.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  6. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Steele Dan is fun

You could go Blue steel lol
    Purple monsters
    Purp bounce
    Ok I should stop before it gets out of hand.

7. Haddonisreef

I got it from @Smiley a while back and is pretty cool! Steely Dam it is!

ppatches24 likes this.
  8. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Did it start that bubbly or has it grown to be more bouncy?

9. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I would not discount that shroom. It might look awesome under some daylight where those colors come out more.

10. Haddonisreef

For sure first one will be for sale asking price 500!

11. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I thought a big part of the draw for bounce shrooms what how bright they were. To me the bubbles on them look gross but the ones I’ve seen in person have been the brightest corals in the tank.