tropic marin pro review!

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
anyone here using tropic marin pro salt i would like to know pros and cons ? im currently using rpm fritz

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just started using it. The research ive put in, and the people in the industry swear by this stuff. I am not running a CA reactor, so the low KH may need adjusted. Otherwise, im hopeful for some good results. Just started the switch over today

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aside from red sea coral pro. All salt I have used is pretty much the same. I have used kent,io,salinity,fritz. As far as I know red sea is only one that is actually derived from ocean water.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is a very good salt. It can settle with the long trip from Germany, so I highly recommend mixing it up like crazy while it is dry unless you plan to use the whole container... just rolling it around is OK, but maybe not good enough. I would use it if it was less expensive. I put it and Instant Ocean in the highest possible tier for reliability and consistency for a few decades. If you don't mind paying a bunch for it, then you should be happy.

Why are you considering using it? Most people like it because of the lower alk, but you can lower alk of any salt mix very easily.