Site issues

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couldn't find the thread on how to report issues - which lead me to the first issue:

First issue is if you click the report issues link at the top, it's dead. The "thread" link...
[h=3]UPGRADED TO VBULLETIN 5.2.0[/h] As I am sure you can see the website looks very different. I believe most of the issues to be resolved. We will be working on the look and feel of the website over the next few weeks.

Please respond to this thread if you experience any issues.

Thanks!

Second issue, is if you click the link on the sponsor page, it's dead as well. (CLICK HERE)...

To become a Sponsor make sure you read this page (CLICK HERE)
and remember that you can always send a PM to any one of the board members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Both of those links when I click on give me invalid URL

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Removed the announcement since its been 2 weeks now :). fixed that problem.

Do you know what thread or page that link was supposed to take you to? Old links like that don't work anymore so just need to know what it was linking to and I can update it.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
nm, it used to go to the old FAQ page.... hmmm not sure if there is an FAQ page anymore, might have to figure out a new solution.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Smiley;n635520 said:
blasphemy!
Agreed, let's close taptalk instead :)
Chat room is gone. It's not compatible with the update sadly. We are looking for a replacement

But I'm wondering what happened to the home page?

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;n635526 said:
I cant post in the DBTC meeting thread
I don't see any thing in the CP that would restrict you, and was able to post a test post, I'll let one of the other guys take a crack at it.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya I'm not sure what's going on with that's still - members actually can't post in any of the masc events for some reason I don't think

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I tried to reply to jgonzo thread I saw crw did but I cannot post to the thread he just put up with pictures on it, about bieng on fire?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sctip;635726 said:
I tried to reply to jgonzo thread I saw crw did but I cannot post to the thread he just put up with pictures on it, about bieng on fire?
Can you please try that thread again?

Tried to post upload images to a new thread tonight, but received a nonspecific error message. Tried two formats (jpeg and png) with no success. Is this functionality working for anyone else?

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
jneps;n635757 said:
Tried to post upload images to a new thread tonight, but received a nonspecific error message. Tried two formats (jpeg and png) with no success. Is this functionality working for anyone else?

Make sure the files are less then 2mb. I doubt the png is that small.

I've seen that error message, but the one to which I was referring was not specific. My suspicion is that it was a matter of file format. In any case, I was able to resolve the problem. Thanks for your suggestion, and I appreciate the demonstration of the functionality, as well!