MASC Annual Family BBQ and Garage Sale is BACK!!! Sunday August 8th 11-2pm

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Its a little early announce this but since we have been all patiently waiting more then a year to get out of our house I couldn't wait to announce the MASC return, and what better way to come back then with our BBQ and Garage Sale.
This time around we rented the BIG double pavilions on the edge of the lake too. So plenty of room for everyone, even if we have to social distance.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

MASC FAMILY BBQ, and GARAGE SALE

When: Sunday, August 8th 11a-2p
Where: E.B. Rains Park - Blue Spruce and Ponderosa Pavilions - 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233 ‎CLICK HERE FOR MAP - CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO PARK INFO
* Parking lots are off of Community Center Dr and also at the end of East 117th
Time: 11am-2pm

Join us for fun, fellowship, a garage sale, and food!!!!

Garage Sale Details:

Bring all of your new or used gear you want to sell or clear out of your garage and basement and bring it down to the park. I know we have some major saltwater gear hoarders, (myself included) so we would expect to see a super turn out lol. Please feel free to bring your own table, chairs, shade canopies and or whatever you may need for your stuff.
* There will not be any power available

BBQ Details:
MASC will be providing the following free of charge to all that attend:

- Beef Burgers
- Johnsonville Brats
- Hot Dogs
- Buns
- Relish, Mustard and ketchup
- Napkins
- Plates
- Coolers with Ice

MASC will be asking for donations of the following from the members and guests planning to attend:
- Non Adult Beverages
- Side dishes
- Deserts
- Chips
- Anything else one feels like bringing to share

* Sorry, no alcohol will be permitted at this function as we will not be buying the required permit.

Who should attend: simple ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

There is no shortage of things for non-reefers to do, so shouldn't be any reason for the whole family not to come :DWe look forward to seeing you all there and please look for updates to the event and details as we get closer!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, I have a few thing to sell too.
Should be a good time, and we are hoping everyone can make it. With it outdoors in the sunshine it should be a fun, and safe gathering for everyone.

scmountain

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Bringing these damn wet/dry filters for the 2nd year! I might tape $ on them so they dont make it to year 3!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
coming up soon
Who all is coming?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
One week :hamburger::watermelon::hamburger:

Spieg

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've not been to this park before. Looking at the map, I see there are several structures around the lake. Are we meeting at the 2 buildings on the south shore of the lake?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I've not been to this park before. Looking at the map, I see there are several structures around the lake. Are we meeting at the 2 buildings on the south shore of the lake?
Yep thats the spot. We will have a masc sign up too so should be easy to find

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
This is tomorrow!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member