Smileys Place

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
so what happened was........

had my system up and running well for a few years and then covid hit. nothing really changed other than taking shortcuts to save every bit of money i could accumulate in case we all died. In Mar of 21, i had to visit michigan for a week to attend my nephews funeral. You all had a nice little snow storm which kept me there an extended few days. that snow storm caused a power surge and fried a lot of my electrical. pumps, lights, parts of the apex, computers, and tvs. anywho, everything shut down and i returned to a cold tank that was somehow very milky white. the only things that survived were a few of the cleanup crew. so i put everything on life support until just recently decided to bring things back to life.... and thus begins story #2....

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
so what happened was........

had my system up and running well for a few years and then covid hit. nothing really changed other than taking shortcuts to save every bit of money i could accumulate in case we all died. In Mar of 21, i had to visit michigan for a week to attend my nephews funeral. You all had a nice little snow storm which kept me there an extended few days. that snow storm caused a power surge and fried a lot of my electrical. pumps, lights, parts of the apex, computers, and tvs. anywho, everything shut down and i returned to a cold tank that was somehow very milky white. the only things that survived were a few of the cleanup crew. so i put everything on life support until just recently decided to bring things back to life.... and thus begins story #2....
Ugh... ya that would be devastating but glad to see you getting wet again