Source for live ghost shrimp in the Denver Metro area?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Elite reef

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i will call a buddy of mine for you as he has been trying to raise them. I know Fish Den has them and is probably the closest place to us.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Be careful fish den is usually about 3 times more on just about every thing

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just called them - 45cents each. Now I know we are talking change here but I buy them about 20 at a time and that's a pretty decent price difference. I think just about every Denver Metro LFS is off their rocker except for Elite. They seem to be the only LFS with good prices, knowledgeable staff and good stock. I swear every other LFS I go to must be smoking their livestock with their prices. This is why I only shop at elite if I am getting stuff locally.

Now I am not talking about other stores not in my driving distance....example: D&G

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well Elite isnt far from my work and Neptunes is a somewhat of a hike for me. Not to mention you have to buy 100 to get them for a quarter, I can buy one from Elite for a quarter :) - thanks for the info though

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ive thought about it but I am trying to get my Betta to eat frozen food. Not to mention I am already culturing 2 types of phytoplankton, rotifers and copepods.