1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Stock tanks etc. needed

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects' started by MuralReef, Jun 25, 2018.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

I am currently planning on starting the 360 transfer the week of July 16th. If anyone has any large stock tanks that are just gathering dust and could loan them out I would be in your debt. Let me know. I could pick up the Saturday/Sunday beforehand.

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I have one i can loan you its either a 100 or 150

MuralReef likes this.
  3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Thanks buddy!

4. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a 40 breeder and 20 long

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

MuralReef likes this.
  5. MuralReef

Thanks buddy!

6. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I have a 150g rubbermaid you can use too

MuralReef likes this.
  7. MuralReef

Thanks Angel!

8. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 55 gallon food grade container for water storage if you want it.

9. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a couple a 300g a 100g and a shallow one not sure how big

10. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

11. MuralReef

12. MuralReef

That would be great Ken. The 300 and 100 should be more than enough.

13. MuralReef

This should be more than enough! Thanks guys! I am planning on moving forward with the tear down and rebuild beginning on July 16th. I am hoping to swing by and grab these either the 14th or the 15th. Please let me know what works for you.

14. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

If you need my tanks let Lemke know he can let you in to get them. I will be out of town most likely.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

15. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Works for me

16. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Either day should be fine for me if you don't have my number let me know