• yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We do a meet and greet, raffles, shoot the shizzy, check out what ever tank(s) happen to be in front of us, vendors usually have sales, sometimes there are give-aways on donated products or frags.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;99396 said:
Just seen this. I would love too! I didn't want to drive anyway lol. Great offer :)
Be nice to get one or two more people to go with us. That way the gas will cost nothing...

Maybe but probably not. Work sh*t just hit the fan and it sounds like I'm going to be there all weekend (.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can we get an exact time please?

Also anyone want to car pool with me? I am in lakewood...

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes sorry!! Let's say 3 to 7. Hopefully that works for the majority of people. That way it isn't to early for josh and it isn't too late for those people who like to call it an early night on sundays.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wish I could go but my granddaughter has a piano recital.
Have fun though. Josh always has the good stuff :)

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I would like to come, but according to Google it is about an hour and a half drive. Anyone mind carpooling with a total stranger? I am basically in Aurora.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;99397 said:
Be nice to get one or two more people to go with us. That way the gas will cost nothing...
lpsouth1978;100294 said:
I would like to come, but according to Google it is about an hour and a half drive. Anyone mind carpooling with a total stranger? I am basically in Aurora.
There's a small carpool already going but I'm not sure where they are located.

BUMP for the meeting tomorrow!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lpsouth1978;100294 said:
I am in Lakewood and if you want to drive down here, we could then carpool to Gonzo's.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;100181 said:
560 cheyenne ave
Eaton
hurrafreak;100246 said:
Yes sorry!! Let's say 3 to 7. Hopefully that works for the majority of people. That way it isn't to early for josh and it isn't too late for those people who like to call it an early night on sundays.
Bump! Josh is probably going to have some sweet deals today guys!