T5 HO 6 X 54W light fixture for sale (7 months old)

View attachment 2551 View attachment 2552 View attachment 2553 View attachment 2554

$ 200.00
T5 High Outptut 6 X 54W bulb fixture with great, middle-aged bulbs- it has really shiny individually contoured reflectors around each bulb. I have Geisemen bulbs- 3 aqua blues and 3 actinic pluses. As seen from the pictures, the fixture is very sleek looking. It also puts out a lot of light- I had a clam on the sand bed with this fixture. One could easily grow SPS or any coral, depending on the depth of the tank. The color looks a lot like my other tank which had a Radium metal halide bulb- white with a crisp blue tint that really makes the colors "pop" with the coral.

The fixture comes with the bulbs (they have a little more than half of their life left) and the hanging kit which is very easy to use. The fixture is about the size of the footprint of my 75 gallon tank, so the light is spread out really well.

Really, this is a good lighting solution for many reef tanks, especially for the price. The entire thing, including the reflectors, has been cleaned. I have the box and all of the paper work that goes with it- the bulbs have been running on a full daylight cycle for about 5 months.

Dave