Take my time 175 bowfront build

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So today we went to ikea and i figured i am in the neighborhood so we went to aquamart. I saw the full setup that they had for sale asked some questions and walked around. Saw some fellow reefers there and the wife pushed me to buy the system. So i took the plung and bought the full 175 bow front setup. Comes with everything needed to run including light.

Last edited by a moderator:

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I saw that setup the other day it's a sweet tank but a bit over price for my taste. Congrats

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I paid less than it was listed for and for type of equipment that came with it i thought it was worth it

Last edited by a moderator:

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't get me wrong not trying to bash your post it's a really nice setup , and I love Aquamart, like the skimmer is $300 brand new i got mine for $100 , just my 0.2 , enjoy your new setup it will look really nice ones you set it up

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha no big deal just my 2 cents on it i loved my purchase. Nothing against you i just thought it was a good deal

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;368350 said:
Haha no big deal just my 2 cents on it i loved my purchase. Nothing against you i just thought it was a good deal
That's what matters man , cant wait for your build thread