Fish fire sale

I've been trying to sell my 180 gallon with the fish in it, but I keep getting offers that are not worth my time. I'd rather just pay to store the tank than sell it underpriced. In any case, now I have to get rid of my fish, and I have to do it soon as the tank must be removed from my home in Monument CO by Tuesday 8/21. Ideally, I'd like to remove the fish this weekend to give me time to clean up my tank.

I realize one person cant take all the fish (unless you have the ability to, and you are more than welcome to) so I'll have to coordinate a time for 1 or more people to come at the same time to get them. Since the tank is so large, I'll drain the tank most of the way to capture all of them.

My current list is:

1x5" blue tang - 10$
1x5" one spot foxface - 10$
1x3" firefish - 8$
1x3" canary blenny - 5$
3x3" green reef chromis - 5 each or all for 10
1x2.5" green spotted mandarin - 10$
1x14" engineer goby (the description is correct, he is over 1 foot long) - 10$
1x3" clown female (very special fish to me, but I have to sell) - 10$
1x1.5" clown male (sticks with the female) - 10$
1x4" watchman goby with paired pistol shrimp - 15$

Make me an offer on anything, and Ill tell you where and when you can pick them up. Thanks

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I would be glad to come pick them all up, would fill my wifes classroom tank plus a few left over for home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqualistic

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’m interested in the canary blenny, the shrimp and the mandarin. If anyone want to sell me those I will pay extra for picking them up.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
id take the firefish and engineer if no one else does, but looks like they are spoken for already

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
not a scam. he is a known member. Likely just got busy and forgot to check back, or already sold them all to someone