Tapatalk Notifications

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone else not getting tapatalk notifications from MASC, yet getting them from other forums?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
For instance everyone should of just received a push notification about FragtoberFest did anyone get it?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Craigar;329665 said:
Ok thank you Craig that means it might be slowly rolling out or .......... its working for some and then not for others

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The push notifications. Not a fan of them when I'm not subscribed to them. There is no way that I can disable receiving those type of notifications.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
deboy69;329670 said:
The push notifications. Not a fan of them when I'm not subscribed to them. There is no way that I can disable receiving those type of notifications.
Do you get lots of notifications from MASC ? Not asking about threads you subscribed to but push notifications from MASC directly

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
deboy69;329672 said:
That was my first one
Oh ok good I was going to say, I think MASC directly has only sent out 3 push notifications (event info and reminders) in all its history and I was hoping there wasnt a glitch where it was becoming bothersome to our users. Sorry for any annoyances we will try and keep notifications to a minimum and only about upcoming events.

Matt also are you using a Iphone or Droid phone?

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its prob some kind of setting in tapatalk on your android.

deboy69;329676 said:
Running Android.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;329683 said:
Settings-- app manager-- apps-- tapatalk-- turn off notifications
That turns off all notifications. That's not what I want. I'm talking about the notification from the site itself. Thanks though

Last edited by a moderator:

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guess I have to be more clear. I know how to adjust the notifications. There isn't anyway to opt out of the site notifications such as the push notification that was sent to everyone.
Edit: if this came off as rude, sorry it wasn't meant to be.

Last edited by a moderator: