Tapatalk v1.0.9 Update

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
All,

I just installed the latest update from Tapatalk. This is supposed to include Push notification support again. Please let me know if its working or if you are having issues with it.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;n643813 said:
Maybe Android is a little behind. I got a pm in email but not to the phone

Yeah I am afraid of this. I am not getting them either. I posted on the Tapatalk forum to make sure Android is supported. Guessing it may come out in the next release if it isn't supported now.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yep def something off on this update dang it I have same issues - no inbox and no timeline. Grrrrr give half of us notifications and take away something else.

Well get on it sorry for the mess

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any major change has these things happen, and is a huge headache for the webmasters dealing with them. It will all get sorted out, I'm sure.

Thank you guys SO much for all of the unpaid hours you're putting in to deal with all of this mess.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;643885 said:
Any major change has these things happen, and is a huge headache for the webmasters dealing with them. It will all get sorted out, I'm sure.

Thank you guys SO much for all of the unpaid hours you're putting in to deal with all of this mess.
+1