The Big Weekend

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i used to get them as kid in ohio ...love me some m-80's
but i'm skeered out here its so damn dry

120greefman

I grew up in New Albany ohio, just northeast of columbus. Did lots of fireworks out there. I am lucky and have a nice green belt by my house so it is safer than one would think. I am still a kid, a 38 year old one. :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;101585 said:
Pretty bad, hop on here to cause mischief. Whens the fireworks for the stampede?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
They start at 10PM. I'd get there a little early though because it gets pretty freaking packed!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;101590 said:
ask juan bout the stampede believe he was talking bout being there last week in his a$$less chaps ....lol
hurrafreak;101631 said:
They start at 10PM. I'd get there a little early though because it gets pretty freaking packed!!
see :)

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow! I was lucky I will be gone most of the time tomorrow with family and so we did are fireworks tonight and of course we have to have some illegal ones for the grand finale........ Any ways settig them off about 2 minutes after we finished with them a cop came...... Perfect timing as we just finished. Any ways happy early fourth to all!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
uhhh... im back, i always hate coming back ...grand lake was a blast though!

120greefman

Great show at the house, about 2 hours. No cops or fires. Props to the people in frederick that made the news and burned their house down.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ColoradoReef;102472 said:
Love that place

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
my favorie place in colorado ...well pretty much anywhere ...lol
great firework show over the lake but i think i'll go back to going there just after tourist season instead of the busiest week of the year ....lol