The build thread: 430gal. display

Ummfish

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry, man. There's not a whole lot new. I've been really busy so it's a whole lot of just trying to keep glass scraped and water changed. The sixlines keep spawning. Unfortunately, I lost one of the cleaner wrasses, the male. He's the one who jumped a while back and was out of the water for quite a while. He kept spawning and all, but was never quite the same. I caught the female fighting with him sometimes and I assume she finally won and chased him. At any rate, he wound up a jumper. All the tangs are well. The dussimieri is even bigger, if you can believe it. Still watching the aiptasia grow. I sent off some rocks in exchange for some berghia but that culture didn't take this time. But a long spine urchin that I have seems to have started eating them. That's a cool new development. Still rocking the softies. Ricordia and the small purple/blue polyps are doing great. In fact, the polyps are spawning again tonight. I need to get off my butt and get some new softies going (and maybe try some hard corals again. I'm just really dang busy for the last few months and it's not slacking much. Some pics of the spawn:

Thanks for asking. Next time I get the front glass scraped I'll take some FTSs.