The Chaeto Thread

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I can come get it. I'm pretty sure you're the guy I bought my clowns from. :)

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
elmotheodd;641889 said:
dang i was just in littleton last night :/
I'll grab his and give you some next time you can get to the SE aurora area

Anyone around Aurora-ish going to be trimming back some chaeto soon that I may have? I'm willing to drive and don't need much, about a handful, as it's going in the back of a Biocube.

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MrMischief;n644066 said:
Anyone around Aurora-ish going to be trimming back some chaeto soon that I may have? I'm willing to drive and don't need much, about a handful, as it's going in the back of a Biocube.
I have some that I can give you. I am in highlands ranch, just south of quebec and lincoln if you don't mind the drive.

ValG;n644169 said:
I have some that I can give you. I am in highlands ranch, just south of quebec and lincoln if you don't mind the drive.
Thank you! Are the PMs working? I've seen posts from others as I have been digging through threads indicating that they are not. I sent you my phone number via PM. If you don't have it, you can email me at dauker@gmail.com

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bdk1786;n644986 said:
Anyone have any trimmings near Thornton / Broomfield area?

I have some I could cut back on. I'm in Brighton though, probably baseball size or a little bigger.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
holla916;645492 said:
I need a starter size for my fusion 50. I'm off smokey hill and tower. You can text me 303-396-3120. Nate. Thanks
Who were you referring to?

Looking for some chaeto to reseed my fuge, anybody have any near central Denver (City Park area)? Also will probably be down by Aquatic Art on Saturday, if anyone near there has some.

Thanks!
Larry

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have Cheato filled with pods. It's a crazy amount of pods in it. Need it gone come pick it up is all I ask.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Sctip;655056 said:
I have Cheato filled with pods. It's a crazy amount of pods in it. Need it gone come pick it up is all I ask.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.
You still have? Need some more. Have a good amount but... More is better.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk