The Chaeto Thread

Jscwerve

Cleaner Shrimp
I have a ball of chaeto about tennis ball sized (doesn't grow well in my fuge for some reason) and two different types of red macro a bit bigger than the chaeto ready to go to whoever wants to pick it up. Is sitting in a container right now, if no one wants it by tomorrow, it'll be headed to the dump.

I'm down in Roxborough.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I am going to have to trim and throw it away if someone doesn't come get it.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey bro, i might be able to come over day or an evening this week. The chaeto I got didnt do well in the quarantine, both got eaten and just melted. The tusk is in the tank and some new additions as well so babying them.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
If it before noon I'll be home, after that I'll be gone till after nine tonight.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Just got back into the hobby after several years. I was wondering if anyone had any of the tiny brittle stars and pods to help seed my refugium? Thank you

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Two bags of Cheato, one baseball size, one softball size. May have pods with them, I didn't look. Probably baby bristle worms with them as well. Located in Brighton

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/i1292.photobucket.com\/albums\/b563\/kgollehon\/IMG_5613_zpsyousm2ih.jpg"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/i1292.photobucket.com\/albums\/b563\/kgollehon\/IMG_5612_zpsdkdxsil4.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
USMCVET;664541 said:
I could use some as well if you have anymore to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure, I'll be gone tonight for school. But shoot me a text and we can workout a time I'll be home.

303-827-81three0

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk